We were lucky to have a Skype call with Brandon on the evening of Christmas (which was Monday in Ukraine, P-day for the Ukrainian missionaries). We took video of the conversation so we could refer to it later! Right after the call Brandon and his companion headed to the internet cafe, where he sent this short message.
Thank you, Mom and Family!!
I had a great Christmas. It was amazing to talk to you all! That totally made my day! You all look great, by the way. Don't change! Well, only change a little bit, okay?
Not a lot has happened in the last.. hour since I talked to you. Just checking up and saying I'm doing great over here! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Remember that I love you. Doesn't matter what language I'm speaking or where on the planet. The Church is true, and I've got an amazing family. Two consistent facts!
Anyways, there's not a whole lot of content here, but you video taped that video conversation, so I guess it's all good. I love you all! Have a safe trip home and a happy rest of your holiday season!
Love,
Elder Brandon Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment